CINAbox is a full containerisation enabler that works as an all-in-one solution combining compute, memory, storage and containerized apps orchestration and deployment.Get Started Now
The Atlancis Container in a Box Solution is a complete, use case driven containerization offering, tailored to specific customer needs.
Perched on an Open Compute Project (OCP) Inspired infrastructure platform, running Red Hat Software, this solution addresses your pre-production & production compute, networking and storage needs.
To give our customers choice, Atlancis is offering three solution builds: two builds for pre-production and development and a base configuration for production container workloads. All configs feature different quantities of Worker & Management Nodes, perched on a 25GbE/100GbE Network fabric.
The Base Configuration Level Build will allow for expansion based on future needs. Scalability and performance are both considered in coming up with the solution.Get Started Now
Note: For mixed storage media types, we will be supporting mixed load configurability Supported media types will include SATA, SDD and
NVMe depending on customer choice Red Hat Ceph supports creation of storage pools based on the chosen media.
Depending on the preferred deployment option, the Container in a box solution can be used to run virtually any data centre workload.
Workload can be:
- Agile Software development practice to enhance Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) DevOps culture
- Pre-production environment for testing and migration from legacy bare metal and virtual machine applications.
- Production environments to run enterprise workloads such as;
- Business applications deployed in microservices architecture.
- Private or hybrid cloud environments
- Mission critical & clustered applications
- High capacity and high-performance storage requirements
- Business continuity workloads: Backup environment & Disaster recovery
- Tailored to your needs
- Designed for scalability
- Based on Open standards
- Run it anywhere - private, hybrid or public cloud.
- 24/7/365 support
- Go-Live Support
- Quarterly preventive and curative maintenance
- Firmware upgrades and routine system patching
- Support review meetings with your account team
- Advisory & consultancy from Atlancis & Red Hat experts.